What is the ARC List?
ARC stands for “advance review copy.” Readers on this list will get free early copies edify.me summaries in exchange for honest reviews on Amazon or iBooks. Our summaries focus on two categories:
- Business books (e.g. leadership, marketing, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Personal improvement books (e.g. individual success, improving the mind, productivity, psychology, etc.)
Over the next 6 months, we plan to publish 6 new summaries of best-selling business and personal improvement books.
How Does It Work?
- Request: Prior to publishing a summary, we’ll email you to see if you’re interested in receiving an advance review copy. If you reply “yes,” we’ll send the summary in Kindle, ePub and PDF formats.
- Read: Over the following week, read the summary. A typical summary is 50-70 pages and takes about an hour to read; each chapter is around 5-8 minutes.
- Remind: We’ll send you a reminder email to leave an honest review.
- Review: After you leave a review, send us an email with a link to the review to let us know you’re done.
You don’t have to review every summary. If you’re not interested in a particular one, just reply “no thanks” and wait for the next one. But if you accept an advance review copy and don’t leave a review, you may be removed from the list.
3 Reasons to Join the ARC List
- Reason #1: You get summaries for free, and in multiple formats (Kindle, ePub, PDF).
- Reason #2: You want to learn. Let’s face it, we all want to read and get smarter, but when life gets busy it’s easy to put off self-improvement for another day. Joining the ARC list can give you the motivational push to continue investing in your knowledge and personal growth.
- Reason #3: You like our summaries and want to support us. Reviews are the most important factor for success in the Amazon and iBooks stores, especially for newly published books. Yet, fewer than 1% of all readers leave reviews, which makes every review incredibly valuable. Reviewing our summaries is by far the best way to help us succeed so we can invest in our business and produce more great summaries for you. We also have an ambitious roadmap to build new products and features, but we need your support to achieve these goals.
Are you interested? If so, fill out the form below. Remember, you don’t have to read every summary and you can unsubscribe at any time. But please sign up only if you’re serious about reading, learning and helping us out.
If you have any questions or comments, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founder of edify.me
ARC List Signup Form
Your email is safe with us. We will never share it with anyone. You may unsubscribe at any time with one click.